On behalf of all members of the School Council at Moerlina, I extend a warm welcome to all the new and returning families for 2021.
The School Council is an elected body of members of the parent community and oversees the policy and financial decisions for the school. The day-to-day running of the school is left to the experts, the Principal and staff. The parent representatives are elected or re-elected at the Annual General meeting.
The Council meets once a month to discuss matters relating to the governance of the school. The Principal and a staff representative also attend school council meetings.
The 2021 Council members and their roles are:
- Helen Pedersen – Chair of Council
- Carlo Seymour – Vice-Chair of Council
- Vaughan Fulmer – Secretary
- Perette Minciullo – Principal
- Stuart McPharlin – Treasurer
- Vanessa Maine – Staff Representative
- Keith Rappa – Councillor
- Jo Gaunt – Councillor
- Martin Lodge – Councillor
- Roberta Trhulj – Councillor
- Ari Batbold – Councillor
- Johari Lanng – Councillor